9th June, 2022
Artaverse Event, Hong Kong
A Panel Discussion – Talent Development and Job Opportunities has been launched with invited Moderator/ Speaker:
Dr Shirley Yeung, Asia Ambassador UNSDSN-KENYA/ Chair Metaverse Mindset Project presented:
– Holistic community recovery research findings with self magt, uncertainty symptoms awareness, innovative healing…etc.
– Quality service provider research findings with credibility and sincerity in people/ organization and innovations in process with efficiency
– Job opportunities analysis on NFT advisor, coding architect, disruptive business model designer, process designer, content writer, community engagement officer…etc
Other Invited Speakers include :
Dr. Hanson, Hanson Robotics Limited
– shared in zoom about empowerment women in tech for jobs in ai, NFTs, deep learning, visual design…etc. via Sophia Robot
Mr Tony Chan, HK Association of NFT
– Highlighted Asian Tiger Project with transformation in resources allocation
On top of the above Artaverse Event, an interview has also been conducted with Mr. Willie Chung during the Art Bassel event in June, 2022. Based on UNSDG target 4.7 knowledge transfer “By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development” and a recent publication of Yeung (2020) on sustainable impacts, Mr. Willie Chung, an independent curator and artist mentioned that it is time to re-think the values of “King of Kowloon” Project via his over 500 original manuscripts of the King of Kowloon, for example, launching some of the artworks of “King of Kowloon” with NFTs.
During the interview with Mr. Willie Chung, values of “peace (SDG#16), wellness (SDG#3) of Chinese Calligraphy as therapy for calmness, and sustainable decent jobs creation (SDG#8) via a collective memory of the icon “King of Kowloon” have been highlighted.
As an independent curator and artist, Mr. Willie Chung mentioned that “I think SDGs have to be integrated into our daily lives for behavioral changes and make values sustained – walk with talk. otherwise, impacts may not be generated at a larger scale.”
Mr. Willie Chung also highlighted that collaboration with passionate partners who have a holistic understanding of UNSDGs and understanding the lives and values of Mr. Tsang, Tsou Tsoi (King of Kowloon) are crucial when launching UNSDGs related projects.